Ascendo Photos - Release Notes
- Added option to store images on SD
card to save handset memory.
- Implemented feature to select and
play audio files while displaying slide show on BlackBerry.
- Added volume control when playing
audio files during slide shows.
- Enhanced navigation by allowing user
to open gallery and view image by clicking on track ball/wheel
instead of using screen menu.
- Implemented Move Image feature to
change position of image in gallery using track ball/wheel instead
of selecting up/down from screen menu.
- Improved performance when displaying
and navigating images in thumbnail view.
- Corrected issue with private image
manager so that images in private directories will not be displayed
during slide shows.
- About screen now displays
registration key for paying customers and More button to open
BlackBerry directory and go to Photos web page.
- Added ability to set background
colors for images. Useful for eliminating white space when images
are smaller than screen.
- Added "Change Gallery"
menu option to move an image from one Gallery to another.
- Corrected implementation of Private
Image feature so that if user checks off the Private
box, the images will not be displayed during slide shows.
- Decreased minimum Delay between
Slide Show images to 2 seconds.
- Added field headers to image List
- Improved automatic image resize so
that user can specify Best Fit, Fit to Screen or Actual size before
image is displayed in emulator.
- Changed default setting for rotation
step to 90°.
- Fixed track wheel/ball scroll
through full screen images.
- Added "Send Several Pictures to
Device" (batch load) feature to File menu.
- Corrected Rotate Clock-Wise and
Counter-Clock-Wise icon arrows.
- Several improvements to menu option
names and screen labels.
- Added key stoke alternatives to
track ball when moving between image in full screen view. Click on
SPACE, N or B to display next image, P or O for previous image, and
ENTER to quit full screen view.
- Transferring photo to BlackBerry
sets backlight timeout to 20 seconds so that screen doesn't power
down before transfer is complete.