DataVault Password Manager
DataVault for Android stores confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins, memberships, etc. using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), widely recognized
as the most powerful technology to secure data.
DataVault for Android delivers unmatched features including multiple data views, flexible template management, on-device backup, password generator,
security time out, maximum login attempts and synchronization with
DataVault for Mac and DataVault for Windows (sold separately).
DataVault provides a uniquely intuitive interface, optimized for mobile devices yet consistent with desktop environments.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault the leading password manager for mobile and desktop environments.
Protects private information from theft using powerful encryption and advanced security features.
Saves time and money by giving you instant access to your personal information anywhere you need it.
Adapts to your needs by providing numerous customization options and personalization settings.
- Display items in folders or lists similar to Mac Finder and Windows Explorer.
- Fast lookups. Type characters to reduce list to matching entries.
- Organize items in categories such as Personal and Business and types such as Credit Cards, Bank Accounts, Logins and Memberships.
- Generate Passwords using options for length, letters, numbers, uppercase, lowercase and punctuation marks.
- Determine password security level (weak, good, strong) with strength meter.
- Tap on fields to initiate phone calls, emails & web site logins.
- Use flexible templates to enter information quicker.
- Choose from 25 pre-defined templates or make your own.
- On-device backup to SD card.
- Synchronize data over Wi-Fi with DataVault Desktops (sold separately).
- Synchronize data over the Cloud using DropBox.
- Set security timeout to require master password after inactivity delay.
- Mask and unmask fields to protect information from prying eyes.
- Set maximum login attempts before auto-destruct.
- Associate icons with Items and Templates, 110 icons to choose from.
- Select master password hint.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST).
Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and
academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
For more information, click here.