DataVault Password Manager for Android
Version 6.1.51 (beta)
Interested in beta testing? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixed Permissions issue that prevented saving information to SD card.
- Fixed item editing form on devices with small screen.
- Added progress indicator do Dropbox autosync.
- Changed sync password mismatch alert so it only appears once.
- Fixed issue causing crash if DataVault timed out for long periods.
- Improved in-app help text and screen layouts.
- Improved usability of adding items using Templates.
- Enhanced login screen layout for changes to Android keyboard.
- Fixed issue of new items not appearing in lookup lists.
- Added localization for German and Russian.
- Switched Settings > Auto-Backup to On by default.
- Improved performance of Auto-Backup.
- Decreased sync polling time for faster updates.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
- Released free version with unlimited number of items,
in addition to paid version.
- Implemented Fingerprint Authentication for master login.*
- Added Light Theme (default). See menu > Display Settings to switch back to Dark Theme.
- Added master password mask/unmask icon.
- Implemented numeric keyboard for login and added keyboard selector to login screens.
- Added support for Android Marshmallow (version 6).
- Changed List View default to collapsed view.
- Added Security Setting to disable Screen Capture in DataVault.
- Corrected split view issue for certain smartphones.
- Enhanced navigation and usability on main screens.
- Replaced action bar icons with Material Design icons.
- Improved startup time by removing launch screen.
- Enhancements to Dropbox Auto-Sync.*
- Improvements to item icons, login screen, manage categories & types screens, navigation, help text.
* paid & premium versions
- Improved synchronization algorithm to be based on last edited timestamp.
- Increased master password maximum length to 32 characters.
- Fixed synchronization issue with DataVault for Windows.
- Disabled predictive typing when entering master password.
- Added support for Android Lollipop (version 5).
- Improved performance time to decrypt database after login.
- Enhancements to master login screen.
- Added menu option to clear Dropbox Sync cache.
- Implemented 256-bit encryption for standard version.
- Deprecated Webdav sync due to lack of industry support.
- Improvements to Dropbox Sync screen and bug fixes.
- Improved item icons for display on hi-res devices such as Samsung S5 and Nexus 5.
- Enhanced icon matrix screen layout to make it easier to select icon with entry.
- Enhanced folder and list view layout.
- Implemented automatic backup to internal memory, see Settings > Backup & Restore.
- Implemented advanced search settings find matches in item name, labels, values & memo fields.
- Added "Copy Without Spaces" option in popup menu for copying information such as passwords to web forms.
- Implemented alert to assist user when Wi-Fi sync settings are incorrect.
- Improved scrolling in list / tree view to avoid Out of Memory errors.
- Removed launch image to give faster access to your passwords.
- Improved login screen.
- Fixed Wi-Fi sync issue contributing to java error message.
- Fixed issue to give users access to numeric keyboard when entering master password.
- Reinstated Android status bar to top of screens.
- Bug fixes.
- Support for tablets. Split panal view with item list in the left panel and item details in the right.
- Auto-synchronization with DataVault running on other devices using Dropbox (DataVault Premium).
- 256-bit encryption using Password-Based Key Derivation Function (PBKDF) and salting to insure the highest level of security
offered by any password manager (DataVault Premium).
- 200 hi-res item icons redesigned for contemporary UI (DataVault Premium).
- Improved search bar usability.
- Increased Security Timeout maximum to have more time to switch between applications without having to login.
- Moved menu drop-down to top right.
- Bug fixes
- Fixed "9 remaining attempts" issues for login on some devices.
- Replaced last screen in multi-tasking app list with DataVault icon so
- Improved launch icon to DataVault's signature Gold Vault.
- Moved Search field and toolbar to the top of the screen.
- Added support for landscape mode so user can tilt device for more horizontal viewing space.
- Added support for additional handsets.
- Various improvements to screen layouts and help text.