Password Manager for Mac
DataVault Password Manager stores confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins, memberships, etc. using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), widely recognized as the most powerful technology to secure data.
Ascendo DataVault is a comprehensive password manager which includes unique features such as list and folder views, automatic backup, synchronization with handheld versions (sold separately) and integration with Safari & Firefox to autofill web forms.
Powerful features and an intuitive interface have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for Mac.
Protects your private information to give you peace of mind.
Delivers value by insuring secure access to confidential data everywhere you go.
Adapts to your needs by providing more tools and settings than any other password wallet.
| Huge Fan of DataVault!!
"Everything I wanted in a Password manager! It looks great on my iPad, it works great on my Mac! The customer service is amazing!"
|iTunes App Store|
- Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the industry standard for protecting confidential data.
- Display items in list or folder view.
- Templates for entering common items such as bank accounts, credit cards and logins. Select from default templates or create your own.
- Web form autofill to login to web sites using Safari or Firefox.
- Categories and types to organize items.
- Password generator with settings for length and types of characters.
- Password strength meter.
- Duplicate items for faster entry.
- Security timeout to require login after inactivity delay.
- Maximum login attempts.
- Automatic backups.
- Field masking to shield data from prying eyes.
- Master password hint.
- Synchronization with DataVault for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android and BlackBerry (sold separately).
- Synchronization methods include Wi-Fi, Dropbox and Webdav (iCloud sync in development).
- Conflict resolution to manage items edited simultaneously on multiple devices.
- Autofill web forms using Safari or Firefox and save web forms directly to DataVault.
- Search settings to select fields, case sensitivity.
- 110 item icons.
- Import from 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass and other 3rd party applications.
- Import from text files in CSV format.
Powerful Encryption to Secure your Data
Protect your data with Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the official recommendation of the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
Why is this important?
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) chose the Rijndael algorithm as the new Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
over alternatives including Twofish (successor of Blowfish), Serpent, RC4 and MARS. The announcement concluded a multi-year effort working with government, industry and
academia throughout the world. Proposed by two Belgian cryptographers, AES has emerged as the clear winner and has since been adopted as a worldwide standard.
For more information, click here.
"I like having all the information I need right at my fingertips no matter where I am. All in all, this is the best password protector app I have used."
|iTunes App Store|
Ascendo DataVault for Mac requires Mac OS version 10.5 or above and 10 Meg of free disk space.
Download DataVault for Mac today!
DataVault for Mac is Lion Compatible.